Monday, February 21, 2011

February 20th

We are happy to report that things have been quite peaceful at the McCaskill house over the past 2 weeks! Yay!! We welcome the change and certainly do not miss the sick babies nor the hectic hospital stays! Casen & Collins are growing well. They now fit better in their newborn clothes than they do in their preemie outfits - especially Case with his long arms and legs. I have to admit that I already miss their tiny little preemie clothes, but really I just can't believe they're growing so fast! However, they have a lot of really adorable newborn clothes, too. Here's Case sporting his CUTE newborn dinosaur outfit for the first time...
Casen is Dino-mite!! :)

We knew that time would be hard to come by once we had the twins. On their 3-hour feeding schedule, my day pretty much consisted of feeding & pumping with little time for much else. Now that they have grown, they're able to stretch a little longer between feedings & we LOVE the new 4-hour schedule!
We are very blessed to have such wonderfully supportive parents! Bryan's mom & dad basically took off 10 days of work to stay with us & help out while we were in Dallas, and my parents have spent almost every night at our house to help with nightime feedings since we came home. I don't know what we would do without them! Of course, as kids you don't realize how much your parents actually do. As a mom myself, I honestly don't know how mine did it. She had my 3 and 4 year old sisters at home when Mike & I were born. Wow! My mom's a rock star!!

We often find that Casen & Collins wiggle closer to one another after we put them down to sleep. Here's how I found them after their nap yesterday... too cute! The only problem is that Lainey has reflux, so poor Casen has been spit up on more than once!

1 comment: