Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I must say that Mother's Day over the past 4 years has been a bit of a downer. This year, Mother's Day was fantastic for 2 very special reasons... well, 3 reasons if you count their daddy. Casen & Collins, I am blessed beyond my most heartfelt desires because I am your Mommy & you are my babies. I love you!!

Casen smiling at his Baby Einstein octopus... he is gradually smiling more & more. Case is getting SO big! He is a stout little ball of muscle - as strong as ever! We estimated his weight the other day at around 13 pounds. He is still an excellent eater, loves to follow us as we walk through the room, & just grew enough hair to mold into a cute little mohawk :) Casen is sitting up well in his Bumbo seat. Here's a video clip of him in action:






Lainey loving her thumb... so satisfying! She started being a little picky with feedings & often doesn't like to finish her bottles, but she's still growing well. We estimated her weight the other day at around 11 pounds. She loves to talk & has a habit of vocalizing with gurgley coos - SO cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment