Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Surprise!


We have some very exciting news to share... we're pregnant! I've felt a strange loss of appetite over the past month or so, but didn't think much of it until I started to feel a little nauseous last week. I decided to take a pregnancy test & to my surprise, it was positive!! Because I was still nursing Casen & Collins, I had no idea how far along we were. We went in for a sonogram this morning to measure the baby & estimate his/her gestational age - it turns out that we are already 11 weeks along!

We are thrilled that God is allowing us to experience another pregnancy & give Case & Lainey a little brother or sister - we are SO blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Michelle and Brian!! I know you must be very excited!! You guys are going to be very busy!! The twins are adorable!

    Take Care!
    Linda Yee

    ReplyDelete