Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Miller - 21 weeks

If you ask Casen where baby Miller is, he'll lift up my shirt to uncover my belly.  He thinks it's so much fun to poke my belly button like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.  I just hope Miller doesn't mind!  Collins laughs when I show her my belly, & sometimes she even blows raspberries on it - silly girl!
We are 21 weeks along with Miller & had our 4D complete sono today. Miller wasn't super cooperative with the photo shoot, but we did get a few cute profile shots.  I see Casen in his/her features & Bryan sees more of Collins... what do you think??? 

You can actually see the sutures (separations between skull bones) on this pic... it's so amazing to think about all of the intricate details that God puts into creating each one of us!

Miller's hand pulled up by his/her face.
Baby foot... I think I count 5 toes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment