Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Miller - 28 weeks

We are 28 weeks along with Miller & well into the 3rd trimester. Everything's going well so far - I'm just noticing that I'm more & more tired lately. Baby is moving more every day & growing great! I had my glucose test last week & passed with flying colors - yay!!   I go back to the doctor every 2 weeks now.
We went to have a 4D sonogram done & got some sweet pictures of our new little addition.

Here's a 2D profile shot. The circles on top of Miller's head are a cross-section of his/her toes!

Check out this kid's foot!!

Sweet little chubby cheeks with a hand pulled up to the chin.  I still think Miller looks more like Casen, but it's harder to see now with the chubby cheeks.

 A close-up of Miller's face (the umbilical cord is stretched across the chin)

 A little fist - or, as we'd like to think, a "Sic 'em Bears" in training :)

No comments:

Post a Comment